Request your absentee ballot by May 21, 2020
For the 2020 Primary Election; any registered voter in Hamilton County can vote absentee by mail, but you must submit an application by May 21, 2020.
The final day for the Election Office to receive your application is 12 days before the election. Use one of the following forms and see Submit an Application for more details.
You must submit an application to vote by mail or by travel board.The Elections Office must receive it by the appropriate submission deadline.
Get an Application
- Fill in and print out the appropriate form provided on this page.
- Offices are currently closed to the public, you can not get an application in person.
- Call 317-776-8476 and make a requestfor an application over the phone or by leaving a voice mail message stating your name, address and phone number.
Submit an Application
You can submit your application by any of the following methods. The Elections Office must receive it by the appropriate submission deadline (as stated in the above sections).
- By fax to 317-776-8218
- By mail to:
Hamilton County Election Office
1 Hamilton County Square
Noblesville, IN 46060
- Offices are currently closed to the public, you can not submit an application in person.
- By E-mail to email@example.com